Japanese for Beginners: LinDuo HD
- Pronunciation by a native speaker
- 2375 words split into 180 topic lessons
- Does not require permanent Internet connection
- Beautiful illustrations for each word
- Phonetic transcription for each word
- Dark interface to study at night
- Choose from male and female voice
- Built in app dictionary with progress
- Game "True or False" to review pas material
- Lessons with favorite, difficult, old, random words
- Flexible sound settings (music, speaker, effects)
- Just 10-15 minutes per day to learn all words
- For adults and teens 13+
How Features Work
by Native Speaker!
No Subscription, No Registration
For All Ages
13 till 60+
Modes forquick learning
Do lessons with difficult, old, random, or your favorite words which are focused on specific words that require your attention.
Download App Now
- Total reviews: 100+
- Avarage score: 5.0
- Installs: 8,000+
Japanese for beginners: LinDuo HD is a free and quick start to learn Japanese language! Unlike others, we have only the most useful words, which are divided into 180 topic based lessons. Quality is here!
Why you can trust LinDuo
- Only 10-15 minutes per day Spending just 10-15 minutes every day, will easily allow you to remember all useful Japanese words. While memorizing words, the frequency of lesson is more important than duration of each lesson. 10 minutes on each day of the week will be more productive than one hour of tuition a week.
- One minute lessons Taking into account busyness of modern life, we designed each lesson in the way so it would never take more than one minute to complete it! So you no longer need to search for free time to practice Japanese! Simply, once you get a chance, launch the app and do one lesson at a time =) Short sessions will not affect efficiency of word memorization.
- Only useful Japanese words Japanese for Beginners: LinDuo HD is a free and quick start to learn Japanese language! Unlike others, we have only the most useful words, which are divided into 180 topic based lessons. Quality is here!
- Teach-yourself Japanese is designed, that it will use your visual and echoic memory to help you memorize Japanese words fast and easy!
- Special illustrations We use only specially developed infographics (developed by psychologists), so your eyes can quickly identify meaning of word or action without stressing them with small unnecessary details.
- Word pronunciation by native speakers Our app will help you master pronunciation of Japanese words! Each word is recording by professional native speaker! Additionally, in the settings you can choose between male or female voice.
- Dynamic lesson difficulty The app changes lesson difficulty gradually as you progress. To achieve this, it keeps stats for EVERY word! Example: in the spelling mode, initially you need to insert several missing letters in a word, then create a word having extra letters and finally, when you are ready, you will need to type the entire word on the keyboard.
- Modes for quick learning The App includes four additional lesson types which are made of Favorites, Difficult, Old, Random words. You can add any word to your favorites and later create custom lesson from your Favorite words. Words are automatically added to "Difficult" (the ones you struggle to memorize) and "Old" (which you have not reviewed for a long time) sections. A "Random" mode will create a unique lesson.
- Do not need to know how to read If you cannot read yet, no problem! Each word has a transcription in your language! And for more experienced ones, in the settings, you can choose a phonetic (like in a dictionary) transcription.
- Additional features Thanks to your reviews, we are constantly updating the app to make it better! To help you take care of your eyesight, with just one tap, you can activate dark theme. If you temporarily do not have internet access, no problem! The App can work offline as well!
- Review Past Material Many good apps do not pay enough attention to review past material! For this purpose we created the word game "True or False". It is very simple, but it's addictive and the most importantly, it helps to repeat past material and never to forget it!
Copyright © 2014-2023 LinDuo